Financial Services for South African Expats
I am delighted to introduce you to Alexander Beard Group, an international financial services business formed 33 years ago in the UK and now spanning the world.
We have offices in the UK, France, Netherlands, Canada, USA, Australia and South Africa.
After a successful career in South African financial services, I have relocated to Utah and recently been appointed as Business Development Manager for the group, specifically focussing upon services to South African Expats both here in the USA and for what you may need back home. A summary of our services is listed below:
- Releasing “stranded assets”: bring your pension funds, endowments and other SA based savings out of the country legally and safely.
- Managing what you have left behind: if you have assets back in SA that you want to leave there, we can manage them for you through our SA regulated company.
- Replacing SA Life insurance: if you continue to pay for SA based life insurance it may be subject to tax in the USA; we can replace this cost effectively with a tax qualified US plan.
- FATCA: If you hold assets such as investment accounts, mutual funds etc., outside the USA they will be subject to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
- Favourable FX currency services through our relationship with Investec bank.
- US IRA/401K and domestic investment account advice and on-going management.
We have qualified advisers both here in the USA and back in South Africa who can help and advise on any of the above.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: www.abg.net Email: email@example.com Telephone: +1 801 357 9712
Alexander Beard (U.S.A.), LLC, is a registered investment advisor with the California Department of Business Oversight: a member of Alexander Beard Group of Companies Limited. Registered in England No. 2144184.
Alexander Beard (South Africa) Pty Ltd. is authorised by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA): a member of Alexander Beard Group of Companies Limited. Registered in England No. 2144184.